Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Spider Droid No Match For Kid

Following the theme from my previous post, I have another vehicle to add to the toddler-disabled list: the Homing Spider Droid. According to the official background, this droid has formidable weapon that can disable other vehicles as well as scythe through enemy troops. However, its principle weakness is its legs that support the central ball unit. If it loses one, it falls to the ground completely disabled.

The Hasbro version has a similar weakness. The legs are inserted into pegs that are fairly firm. But, when I came home from work today, I saw its whole right side missing. The top and bottom turret weapons and the canopy were also missing (once again the canopy...). I'm surprised the upper cylinders of each leg have not fallen off or been removed yet.

The good this is that the pieces can be reassembled pretty easily. The trick is finding them all again!

No comments: