Monday, November 18, 2013

Order Placed for "S."

Here is another indirect Star Wars blog post. I saw this book in a post on the excellent SW news site jedinews.co.uk. It is a book co-written by J. J. Abrams himself. 



If you want to know what the heck this is, check out this post on Wired:

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/11/j-j-abrams-s-book-review/

I won't go into specifics here. You can read about it yourself with the above link. It takes me quite awhile to get through books because I don't have a lot of free time. But this one looked too good to pass up. 

I'm sure I will have future blog posts on this once I get it and start reading it. More than likely they will have spoilers but I will warn you appropriately. 

Pick up a copy yourself and feel free to post comments! I expect there will be a lot to unpack and discuss about this work!


No comments: